Our life is nothing short of an adventure...

Wind in our hair and screams of delight but also unpredictable turns and unknown outcomes. We are a family of six; Dave, Susie, Nate, Jake, Sam, and Bella.

God has been faithful in our marriage and through the birth and blessings of our boys.

God has been faithful during our adoption journey and united Bella with us in May of 2008. We were privileged to visit with Bella's birth mother; therefore, Bella's family in Guatemala will always be dear to our hearts.

On October 16, 2008, Bella was diagnosed with ALL Leukemia. We are now battling the disease with 2 years and 3 months of treatment. We believe God will continue to be faithful!

Our family is committed to living life to the fullest...even on the hard days. Thank you for checking in and journeying with us!


Friday, March 20, 2009

a Little Laugh

Turn up the volume...this will make you smile. :) Yes, its Bella you hear.






19 comments:

Joanna said...

That is such a beautiful (and hilarious) laugh! Thanks for posting!

my world said...

She is too Cute...

Jim and Ann said...

Gotta love the giggle. So darn cute.

Vanessa said...

It's so good to hear her still laughing!! My kids pray for her everynight!!

Phyllis said...

PRECIOUS!!! I love it.
Phyllis & Kristen

Pineapple Princess said...

That was sooo cute! I had to watch it more than once. It's so sweet to see how much she loves her brothers and how much her brothers love her!
I love her laugh!!!

weightlosers said...

Love her laughing and that they are loving her and loving making her laugh. . . so precious!!!

Momma said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!!

auntrene said...

That is maybe the cutest thing I have ever seen on the internet. Bella is having so much fun and how sweet of her brothers to have that great of a time entertaining her. They certainly all look like they were having a Great DAy!! Thanks for sharing it with all of us.

Aileen said...

Bella's giggle just made my day! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Nothing sweeter than a girly girl's giggle! Oh she's a prissy one! That just made my day!

The gFamily said...

That made me smile! Her laugh is definitely contagious! How precious!!

David and Marianne said...

When I played this, my boys came running over to the computer... they were so drawn by her squealing laughter : ) Laughter is such God-given medicine!!

Scrappy quilter said...

She is beautiful. There is something for you at my blog.

Amanda said...

Love the giggles! But love your sweet family MORE! I love seeing your big boys loving on that little girl. I can only imagine how much they love being big brothers to that sweet child. She has no idea how good she's got it.

Makes me well up to see them making her giggle and then smooching on her. Precious family, Susie!

Love,
Amanda

Gail said...

I love that laugh!!! And her little St. Pat's Day headband is great.

Cindy said...

What a joyous sound!! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing.

Mama Bear said...

Oh my gosh that is just hiliarious. Thanks for posting. She is just so darn cute.

Amy said...

Love love love that laugh. Thanks so much for sharing it.
We're keeping up on your journey and praying for Bella!
Amy & family