Our life is nothing short of an adventure...

Wind in our hair and screams of delight but also unpredictable turns and unknown outcomes. We are a family of six; Dave, Susie, Nate, Jake, Sam, and Bella.

God has been faithful in our marriage and through the birth and blessings of our boys.

God has been faithful during our adoption journey and united Bella with us in May of 2008. We were privileged to visit with Bella's birth mother; therefore, Bella's family in Guatemala will always be dear to our hearts.

On October 16, 2008, Bella was diagnosed with ALL Leukemia. We are now battling the disease with 2 years and 3 months of treatment. We believe God will continue to be faithful!

Our family is committed to living life to the fullest...even on the hard days. Thank you for checking in and journeying with us!


Thursday, February 21, 2008

Therapy Thursday!











Ok, so I have been waiting awhile to take these photos and post them. I am just believing we are only a few weeks away from bringing the ladybug home! For those of you that dont know, I always have some little nick name for my "babies". My Nate was my "peanut", Jake was my "lamb", Sam my "bear" and Bella is my "ladybug". So we went the theme of Daisys and Ladybugs in her room and lucky for me, I even found a few out fits with Lady Bugs. I am just believing these little cloths will still fit and be in season for her. Remember my rule "no blue unless there's BLING", the jeans have pink sparkle in the fabric! :) Can't you just see her at the beach this summer! All we need is that Birth Certificate..... Upon receiving her BC, our legal team will immediatly order her Guatemala passport, and then its off to the US Embassy for her final DNA sample and then once returned to USE they will schedule what's called "Pink" which is our VISA apt....it's off to Guat then! It's very possible it could me March and right now, that's where my mind has to stay. Please continue to pray for the manifestation of her BC and all families who are waiting for the Mixco BC's. Especially my friends Jennifer and Gail! God is faithful, TODAY IS THE DAY! Blessings to all and thanks for always checking in.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pam L said...

I found your blog by searching info on Mixco BC's. We are still in PGN but have been hearing a long wait is ahead when we are finally out. I'll keep visiting to check on your progress.
Your're in my prayers.

Pam L from Indiana
www.journeytonola.blogspot.com

Gail said...

Thank you so much for asking for prayer for me too. Your nursery is beautiful and Bella is going to look like a princess in those clothes.
Gail

Cheri said...

Can we go shopping together cause I need some therapy too?!HA! Love the nursery and all the clothes. Bella is going to be one beautiful princess. Cheri

demp5 said...

Cute, cute pictures! I may adopt your motto of "no blue unless there is bling". I am praying for your b.c.
Meghan