Our life is nothing short of an adventure...

Wind in our hair and screams of delight but also unpredictable turns and unknown outcomes. We are a family of six; Dave, Susie, Nate, Jake, Sam, and Bella.

God has been faithful in our marriage and through the birth and blessings of our boys.

God has been faithful during our adoption journey and united Bella with us in May of 2008. We were privileged to visit with Bella's birth mother; therefore, Bella's family in Guatemala will always be dear to our hearts.

On October 16, 2008, Bella was diagnosed with ALL Leukemia. We are now battling the disease with 2 years and 3 months of treatment. We believe God will continue to be faithful!

Our family is committed to living life to the fullest...even on the hard days. Thank you for checking in and journeying with us!


Monday, February 4, 2008

I'm Tagged!

I keep seeing these fun things on my forum friends blogs ,and today, one of them tagged me. I love it because its given me the opportunity to learn more about my friends.

So here's the deal:

There are 5 rules to being tagged:

1. Link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit your site.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself.

4. Tag 7 random people, at the end of end of your post... link their blogs.

5. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


I've been tagged by http://theshrumfamilyadventures.blogspot.com/ I think the Mom is cuter than the kids. :)

7 weird facts about me:

1. I am the oldest of 6 children, 4 of which are brothers.

2. I have a very strong sense of smell. Believe me, you want me with you when your house hunting, I will know the second we walk in the door if there have ever been any animals, water damage, smoke or fire!

3. I have NEVER passed gas (that's my story and I am sticking to it, my boys just cant understand this, Princess quit a lot!)

4. I love my Diet Coke first thing in the morning, not coffee.

5. I met my husband Senior Year in High School Religion class! 16 years strong!

6. I am the girliest girl you could ever meet but I love CAMPING in our Pop Up Camper. I do not worry about my hair or make up, but I still wear my Pink.

7. I get out of bed at least 10 times at night when attempting sleep because I think of things I need to do the next day or forgot to do today. My husband is finally used to it and almost always falls asleep by the 3rd jump out.

Ok, here are my 7 Random People I am tagging:

http://amandaanded.blogspot.com/
http://adoptbellagrace.blogspot.com/
http://prayingisabellahome.blogspot.com/
http://richteradoptionjourney.blogspot.com/
http://ferrickfamilypromise.blogspot.com/

That's it, all my other blogging buddies have been tagged.

Thanks MaryAnn, this was fun!

Susie




4 comments:

Pineapple Princess said...

We are FREAKISHLY alike! I'm not kidding!!!!!!!!!!

Stacy

Cheri said...

Susie...I always say if you slit by wrist, I bleed Diet Coke. Enjoy yours this morning! Cheri

Gail said...

Diet Pepsi for me first thing in the morning.
Gail

Laurie said...

How do people function without Diet Coke in the morning! :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog!